Carpet Cleaning for Your Home or Business
Your carpeted floors are among the most heavily used areas in your home or business. They can be magnets for everything from muddy shoe prints to coffee spills. They also serve as a filter, trapping dust and airborne allergens and keeping them out of the air you breathe.
Regular cleaning by an experienced professional will not only help keep your floors looking great, but can even prolong the life of your carpets and improve the air quality in your home or business.
At Shamrock Restoration, we offer our clients a thorough, multi-step cleaning process that helps keep carpets looking their best.
- We begin with a pre-cleaning inspection, looking for stains and other problem areas that will require additional attention.
- We vacuum with a very powerful commercial vacuum to remove dry particulate, hair & dander. Many cleaning firms do not pre-vacuum.
- We move small pieces of furniture.
- We pre-treat the carpet by spraying a powerful enzymatic pre-spray to loosen trapped soils.
- We agitate the pre-spray deep into the fiber resulting in a much thorough cleaning.
- We edgevac the perimeter of each room that will be steam cleaned.
- During the extraction process (commonly known as steam cleaning), we use state-of-the-art truck-mounted equipment for deep cleaning. We also have the Rotovac which is generally used on Berber or heavily soiled carpet.
- We post-spot any stains that were not removed with the initial cleaning.
- We deodorize your carpet.
- We speed dry the carpet with carpet drying fans as well as groom carpets with a carpet rake. Shamrock Restoration has a super fast dry times of 1-2 hours
- We post-inspect the carpet with a final walk through with the client.
These are the steps we typically follow, but we can and will adapt our process to accommodate specific situations.
We also offer a variety of special products and services, including:
- Bullet Organic and all-natural cleaning agents.
- Anti-allergen cleaning for people who are particularly sensitive to pet dander, dust mites and other allergens.
- Bullet Odor control and general deodorizing to eliminate pet, cigarette and other odors.
And you won’t have to make a chiropractor appointment after we leave. We can do the heavy lifting to move your furniture. We can even schedule a follow-up visit once the carpet is dry to remove the blocks and paper tabs we place under furniture legs.